måndag 10 mars 2014

Last post 2014-02-20


Hello fellow readers!

Today I’m going home, it has already gone a week since I came here. Right now my suitcase is packed and the plane will leave in three hours. I’m about to check out of the hotel, I have to leave before 12pm so they can clean it for the next guest. I have to call my parents and tell them to pick me up at the airport. I had a lot of fun here, I’m definitely going to miss this place, it has been the trip ever. One of the thing that made it the greatest is that I was alone, no parents telling me what to do, I liked it.

Now the cab is here, goodbye I said to the hotel, thank you for this very pleasant stay. I asked the driver to take me to New York airport, the good things with traveling to the airport is that it’s a solid price. 30 minutes later I had arrived, 40 dollars for the ride, now I have 25 dollars to my name. I checked in to my flight and waited at the bar, I ordered a sandwich and a coke. While I was sitting there I looked back and reflected to the thing that I didn’t do during my stay. I mostly looked at typical tourist thing and walked a lot around the city, but I never walked in to any stores. Even though I was saving I could at least looked around in the stores for something small, but what’s done is done.

Well, this was my trip, I would like to thank all my fellow readers, thank you for reading my blog about my trip. I will not continue to write on this blog because blogging is not really my thing. Cya! 
And Kalle, I hope you enjoyed my writing, I might have used a bit strange words in this text. I hope that doesn’t change my grade. But I’m very pleased with what I have written

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar