lördag 1 mars 2014

Time square 2014-02-18


Hello fellow readers!

I just woke up and I thought it would be time to update the blog. It’s almost 12pm, I overslept a little bit, I usually wake up between 9-10am. The only thing I’m thinking of right now is breakfast, my stomach ache for food. But I feel too weak to go down stairs to eat, so I’ll order in instead. I called down to the reception and ordered some breakfast, they said the stopped to serve breakfast at 10am. So it would be instead a brunch. I had some chicken wings, scramble eggs and some juice. Now that my stomach was full I was ready to go outside.

 I left the hotel and walked my way to time square, it was barley any traffic today, it felt strange because it’s New York. The walk from my hotel to the square would be roughly 9 miles, I didn’t really mind because I like to take long walks. I walked through a park on my way there, I could see old ladies giving the pigeons some bread, corn or what they ever gave them. Just looking at these women mad me a sad because they looked very lonely. I looked away and walked faster to get out from there.

Now I’ve arrived at the square, it was people everywhere. I saw the old classic coca cola commercial sigh in the middle. I saw Broadway show on the sides, they were going to show the play ‘’ The book of Mormon’’. I would love to see that musical because the two people who created the show is Trey Parker and Matt Stone. For you readers who don’t know who they are, they are the creators of the popular cartoon South Park. I also saw street performances and so on. When I walked the way up I ran in to a friend form my old school, we chatted a bit and said that we should see each other more. After the five minute talk we walked our separate ways. The weird thing I saw was two guys that were messing around with one of the performances, finally the one of the guys started to use fists. You can say that it really escalated quickly. The two guys ran away before the police arrived at the scene.

Well, I’ll update again later! Cya!



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar